ROC Physical Therapy, located in Folsom city of California, is dedicated to providing patients with supreme quality care and attention. Founded in 2002 by Matthew Smith, we are a team of highly professional and experienced physical therapists.
From a surgical recovery treatment and general orthopedics to ergonomics and sports therapy, we have specialists to address specific problem areas efficiently. Our team not only comes up with a tailor-made treatment plan but also makes sure the sessions are conducted as per your convenience. The moment you reach out for an initial consultation till the time you complete your treatment, we are there for you every step of the way!
- Physical Therapist
- Certified McKenzie Specialist
- Owner of ROC Physical Therapy since 2003
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, California State University Northridge 1989
- McKenzie Method Certified for over 20 years
- 30 years' experience of Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Experience in private and corporate physical therapy
- Industrial injury consultant
- Clinical instructor for Manual Therapy fellowship
Pertinent Post-graduate Training
- Related Professional Continuing Education
- Business Management
- Matt has always enjoyed various sports, but now can be found on most weekends doing one of the following; Biking, swimming, hiking, waterskiing, snow skiing, and snowshoeing whenever possible with his wife or kids.
- Matt loves hearing his patients tell him how physical therapy has helped them get their lives back. He also loves being able to make an immediate change in his patients' pain on their first visit and show them that their condition can be helped.
- Physical Therapist
My name is Alexandra Keane and I am a Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and a new employee at Roc Physical Therapy. I am a graduate of the Sacramento State DPT program, and I also hold a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science from Montana State University (MSU). While at MSU, I played as a Division 1 Collegiate Volleyball athlete during my 4 years.
I have experience working at a Sports Physical Therapy Clinic where I treated athletes of all ages and sports. I also have a passion for working with the geriatric population and have experience working at clinics where the majority of the patient population were older adults. In addition, I am Certified in the Otago exercises program that has proven to reduce the risk of falls by 40%.
I enjoy most outdoor activities and sports, and can often be found hiking, swimming, camping, skiing, and wakeboarding with my husband and family. I love to improve the function, fitness, and confidence level of my patients. I am enthusiastic about injury prevention, improving body mechanics, and helping my patients reach their full potential.