Current Opening: Ergonomic Consultant
We are always looking for experienced physical therapists with ergonomic experience and who have a passion for injury prevention. We offer a variety of professional opportunities. Desired skill set involves ergonomic certification, orthopedic PT background, biomechanical background, excellent verbal communication skills, computer literacy, and experience dealing with employers.
We are looking for someone who is a good long-term fit for us:
- Someone who is dependable, trustworthy, and can work independently.
- Someone who has great people skills and who can treat our clients the way we would like to be treated.
If you think that you might be a good fit for us, please contact us and send us your resume.
Current Opening: Physical therapist
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU…UNLESS:
- You are dedicated and loyal
- You are motivated and are a self-starter
- You are innovative and an independent thinker
- You have an eagerness to learn and are coachable
- You are enthusiastic, a people-person, and a team player
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN KEEP READING
We are a Physical Therapist-owned practice and in business for 15 years. Our practice is patient-centered and results oriented. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of focused people who bring out the best in each other and our patients. We are located in Folsom, California just a few minutes east of Sacramento. Folsom and the surrounding areas are undergoing growth. ROC Physical Therapy is the provider of choice. With this growth, we intend to continue to be a pillar of community.
We are looking for a full-time ROC Star Physical Therapist who has the skills listed above and is looking for a long-term opportunity. We are willing to develop the right person by working alongside the practice owner, a Physical Therapist with over 30 years of clinical experience. At ROC Physical Therapy, you will have the opportunity to grow as a therapist with training in manual therapy, business and marketing, and leadership with the organization.
THE IDEAL ROC-STAR CANDIDATE:
- Must be solution-oriented, proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Must be able to follow our practice’s 7-step system in evaluating patients
- Must actively participate in ongoing marketing strategies, to ensure the health of our practice
- Must willingly participate in community events to help promote our practice
- Must help foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone
- Must display a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient’s satisfaction
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional and respectful, and work with a positive attitude
- Must be both eloquent and assertive with words, yet able to navigate tough conversations, understand that words carry lasting impact on patients.
What is most important to us is that you have the talent to build and maintain rapport with community leaders, physicians, referral sources, and develop the skills to respond quickly to unexpected schedule changes and patient care requests.
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume to our office manager at email@example.com.